Friday, May 10, 2013

Bombshell Kate Upton defends her 'natural' breasts and voluptuous body as she lands first US Vogue cover

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

She's officially made it! Swimwear model Kate Upton lands her first US Vogue cover as she makes the transition from beachwear to catwalk

Kate Upton can split opinion like no other model, with many laughing at her dreams of making the transition from swimwear to couture.
But it seems like her dreams are one step closer to reality now she has scored her first ever US Vogue cover.
The 20-year old model is the star of the June issue, and in the newly released cover, she is heralded as 'the hottest supermodel on Earth' and she took the opportunity to defend her voluptuous body against her critics.

Bathing belle: Kate models a less revealing type of swimsuit as she makes it into Anna Wintour's good book

In the accompanying interview, US Vogue praise Kate's down to earth attitude and happy go lucky personality, and the model defends the curvaceous figure which has won her fans among men and women alike.
Addressing the criticism of her figure by some fashion commentators Kate told US Vogue: 'The things that they're rejecting are things that I can't change. I can't change my bra size,' she said.

Body off Sports Illustrated: Kate strikes a contemplative pose as she channels a Marilyn Monroe look

'They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things.
'I really just live my life. I love my body. It's what God gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great.'

Emerald queen: Kate wore a demure green silk gown at the Met Gala in New York on Tuesday night

Girl next door: Kate Upton on set of new film, The Girl Next Door

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts